Sell Your Photos Online

"Who would buy my photos?" you may asked. My answer, LOTS OF PEOPLE...... AROUND THE WORLD! You just never know who would buy them. The best thing to do is upload them and start making extra income. Amateur photographer? I am also a amateur but still my people are buying my photos for their own purposes. Register in the sites below and start submiting your photos rather than leaving them in your hardisk !

Monday, May 01, 2006

ShutterStock


Click Here To Register and Start Selling your Photos !


Shutterstock is the 1st site i registered to sell my photos. I would say its among the best and top commision. You can earn USD 0.25 per download. That is a good deal compare to other stock photo sites.

Current Payout $0.25 (US) per download. That means that at just 2000 downloads/month, you can earn $500 (US) per month! Many of our photographers earn this and more every month. There are three ways to make money with this program: refer photographers, refer Stock Buyers (make 20% off their subscriptions), and submit photos for sale!

However, they have high restriction on photo approval. You need to be above amateur photographer to get your photos approved. I was rather frustrated when they kept on rejected my photos. But when my photos do get approved, it really sells. It was rather unexpected for me as I am an amateur photographer.

For this Shutterstock, you may also upload vectors, illustrations, photos and video footage!
They have high commision for video footage.

Free Registration - YES
Accepts International Registration - YES
Allow Online Payment - NO
Allow Cheque - YES
FTP Upload - YES

Click Here To Register and Start Selling your Photos !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home